Monday, September 13, 2010

Bang, boom, straight to the moon.

Have you ever needed something but it's just to far away? That is why telekinesis is my kind of super power. I mean it's perfect for all the lazy kids out there. Having the power to move things with your mind would be stupendous. Think about, your gaming out on your computer when all of a sudden you get really hungry, you could move food out of the kitchen and bring it to you so you wouldn't even have to get up. You could even do your homework with out even picking up a pen or pencil. If I had telekinesis I would move Princess Margret to Hawaii and send all irritating class mates to the moon where i would never have to see them again. In Mr. Van Camps class I would use this power to text without him knowing BAHAHAHAH. This is why I chose this power and why I think this power would be stupendous

4 comments:

  1. Your title is awesome! I also like the humour you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start, Tarryn. Needs some proofreading. Focus on diction and specific, creative description. Consider some similes and metaphors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say Tarryn, nice word-Stupendous. I wonder where you thought of that(me). haha I liked it, it was entertaining!

    ReplyDelete